- Type: Other
- Feature: Nourishing, Skin Rejuvenation, Skin Revitalizer, Whitening
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: RACE
- Model Number: PB-IIa
- Product Name: Paraffin Wax Bath
- Designed in: California, USA
- Test Standard: IEC/EN 60601-1
- Features 1: Fuzzy temperature control technology
- Features 2: Reliable 24-hour operation
- Features 3: Worry-free, automatic wax melting and thermostat
- Application 1: Skin-softening
- Application 2: Pain relief with arthritis, bursitis
- Warranty Time: 3 years
- Application Scope: Beauty Salon, Medical Clinic and Home
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton case|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 3-5 days after receiving the whole payment|
CE Approval Paraffin Wax Warmer and Wax Heater (PB-IIa)
(Heavy-duty, hospital-grade paraffin bath)
PB-IIa Paraffin Wax Bath is a beauty machine which provides paraffin treatment using warm oil-based wax for pain relief to hands, feet, face and sore joints and muscles. This treatment has skin-softening benefits as well. You can do a warm paraffin treatment at home with PB-IIa Paraffin Wax Bath which is special designed for this purpose, or you can have it done at a spa or salon.
How It Works
Paraffin treatment is a form of deep heat therapy. The liquifying paraffin wax is very efficient at absorbing and retaining heat. When you dip your hand or foot, for example, into the paraffin bath, heat transfers from the wax into the affected area as the wax solidifies. The heat increases circulation and relieves pain and stiffness. To aid in skin softening, paraffin increases blood supply to the skin, while also opening pores and trapping moisture from underlying layers of skin.
What Is Benefits
A paraffin treatment soothes chronic joint pain and relaxes stiff muscles, and improves blood flow to the treated area. It increases range of motion for people with arthritis, bursitis and other chronic conditions that cause pain and stiffness. Paraffin treatments also smooth and soften dry, chapped, rough and scaly skin. It can be helpful for chronic skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
Using PB-IIa to moisturize the face skin in medical Spa
Step A: After cleansing, coated with collagen cream and massage until completely absorbed
Step B: Coated with a layer of paraffin wax's solution in the face. Note: Before painting with a brush dipped in a small amount of wax coating on the inside of the wrist to the customer, so that customers feel the temperature is appropriate.
Step C: Put a piece of cotton veil on the face
Step D: Sweep the veil on the three layer of paraffin wax's solution, and waiting for 10~15 minutes.
Step E: The cotton veil is torn off from the neck upward to the head direction, and discarded.
Using PB-IIa to care the hand skin in medical Spa
After the repair of nails and removal of horny, paraffin hot wax bath makes the hand skin soft and does not damage the nail.
Using PB-IIa to care the foot skin in medical Spa
After the repair of nails and removal of horny, paraffin hot wax bath makes the foot skin soft and increases blood supply to the skin, does not damage the nail.
Range of Application
· When you suffer from the pain of arthritis, bursitis or chronic joint inflammation, nothing is as soothing as a gentle dose of heat therapy. The PB-IIa Paraffin Wax Bath takes this comforting therapy and relieves pain, smoothes and removes dry skin.
·The paraffin wax treatment will help your customer moisturize the skin, leaving it soft, smooth and supple in day spa and medical spa.
Advantages of PB-IIa Paraffin Hot Wax Bath
· 3-year Warranty.
· Heavy-duty, hospital-grade construction.
· Specially designed anti hot foot plate can prevent hands or feet from touching the bottom of the pot.
· Worry-free, automatic wax melting and thermostat keeps paraffin at a medically prescribed temperature.
· Fuzzy control technology ensures the accuracy of temperaturefor reliable 24-hour operation.
· When power on the machine will automatically enter into wax dissolving process until the paraffin wax has be liquefied. And then keep the liquifying wax in constant temperature state.
· Design in USA since 1994.
Rated input voltage
AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz or AC110V±10%, 50/60Hz (optional)
Rated input power
2Kg /4.4 Lbs(Capacity scale indicator: MINUMUM)
3Kg /6.6 Lbs(Capacity scale indicator: MAXIMUM)
· Temperature regulation range: 50°C-58°C, Knob continuous adjustment
· Temperature control precision: ±1.5°C
· Temperature display: Digital display
· Temperature control: Fuzzy control technology
· Thermostat indicator: LED display
· 24 hours continuous automatic operation
· Keep the wax solution at constant temperature
38cm(W)×25cm(D)×18cm(H) / 15"(W)×9.8"(D)×7.1"(H)
3.0Kg / 6.6Lbs
46cm(W)×32cm(D)×26cm(H) / 18.1"(W)×12.6"(D)×10.2"(H)
4.2Kg / 9.25Lbs
Main testing standards
IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC/EN 55014-1,2
Main Testing Standards:
IEC/EN 60601-1: Medical electrical equipment Part 1: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance
IEC/EN 60601-1-2: Medical electrical equipment Part 1-2: Electromagnetic compatibility - Requirements and tests
• RaceMBE builds a team by inviting outstanding engineering designers in the global scope. All products designed in California.
• Large-scale production in China, with materials procurement and production cost advantage.
• More than 20 years experience in aesthetics and medical equipment developing, manufacturing and marketing.
• RaceMBE is managed by grouping of enterprises, making purchase from different countries throughout the world.